Cory focuses on white collar defense, government investigations, and commercial litigation. He represents clients in civil and criminal matters spanning a variety of industries and practice areas, from technology to banking, finance, and employment law.
Prior to joining LSW, Cory served as a judicial law clerk at the federal trial level for the Honorable John G. Koeltl in New York City, and at the federal appellate level for the Honorable Gerald B. Tjoflat in Jacksonville, Florida. He also worked previously as an investigator for the Santa Cruz Public Defender’s Office, and as a summer associate in the litigation department of a leading Los Angeles law firm.
- Defended an international law firm in a legal malpractice and breach of fiduciary duty lawsuit.
- Represented a technology company in an employment law matter up through mediation.
- Represented a former employee of a major financial institution during the New York State Attorney General Office’s investigation of the institution.
- Defended a startup and prominent investor against various tort allegations.
- Represented the co-founder of a well-known realty company in breach of contract and fiduciary duty litigation brought in Delaware.