For more than thirty years, Lankler Siffert & Wohl LLP has remained firmly focused on its core mission: providing superb and cost-effective representation for its clients in high-stakes disputes involving the commercial, regulatory, and white-collar criminal arenas.
In testament to the firm’s deep bench, all of its nine partners (five of whom are former federal prosecutors) have been recognized by their peers as deserving of inclusion in one or more of the directories listing the “best of the best” in the legal community. Those publications include, among others, Chambers, Benchmark Litigation, The Legal 500, and Super Lawyers. The peer commentary on LSW’s partners has included such praise as:
• “a man for all seasons who can represent anyone” and who gives “wonderfully sage advice”
• “a world-class litigator. . . . If I ever needed a litigator, she’d be my first call. She’s just that good.”
• “one of the top white-collar litigators in New York. Clients seek him out because they need him!”
• “For someone of his vintage to have pulled that [acquittal] off, after unsuccessful attempts by others, speaks volumes about him.”
• “a brand name” who is “a true pillar of the white-collar bar”
In order to provide maximum strength at all levels of the legal team, LSW is highly selective in its hiring of associates. Every associate at the firm possesses stellar academic credentials and prior legal experience, either through one or more judicial clerkships, other government service, or private practice at another firm. As a result, each new associate arrives at the firm ready to hit the ground running. LSW also maintains a small cadre of highly accomplished counsel who help ensure that every aspect of each matter is handled in a manner that combines the requisite experience and professionalism with cost-effectiveness.
LSW’s size is likewise the product of careful thought. The firm is large enough to take on the most sophisticated of matters, but still small enough to ensure that its clients enjoy the benefits of a highly collaborative culture and a business model dedicated to efficiency.
LSW’s clients hail from all corners of the world, and their legal issues are no less diverse. What they have in common is a team of lawyers that is committed to achieving the best possible result for them and that offers the experience and skills to make it happen.